Sunday, March 1, 2009

25 weeks!

Ella Grace has been very active this week. We had a busy day yesterday watching your Daddy run a 10K race in the windy cold weather. The horrible loud noise you were hearing last night was a live band at the Houston Rodeo cook off...I apologize if you are now deaf. I must say little girl you almost had me in tears yesterday at the Rodeo Race because you have been sitting right on my bladder for a few days now and I just couldn't hold it anymore. I had to.... brace yourself, use a port-a-potty (ewwww!!!!) The utter thought of touching the door to one of those makes my stomach turn, much less getting into one! This week was a rough week trying to sleep. I woke up with major heartburn a few nights, have had several charlie horses, and very restless. I guess this is your way of getting me prepared for your arrival!!

No comments:

Post a Comment