
It is hard to believe we are already at our 30 week mark! I am seeing the doctor every 2 weeks now. Our last visit to the doctor on Tuesday went great. We are on schedule...the doctor reminded me it is time to start packing my hospital bag, pre-registering for delivery, choosing a pediatrician and lots more on the "to do list." I can't believe how close we are getting! I am so anxious to meet my little girl.
I am still getting very little sleep at night. Partly because I have to get up to use the restroom every hour it seems. I think her little head is sitting right on top of my bladder and I'm sure the bigger she gets the less likely it will go away anytime soon :) So far I have been able to keep up at work with my 22 munchkins. They keep me thoroughly entertained and on my feet. 2 weeks from today we will go to have our 4D ultrasound and next appointment. I can't wait to see little Ella's sweet face.


You look so cute! 10 more weeks and she'll be here!
ReplyDelete