On Friday Chick-fil-a had their "Cow Appreciation Day!" So my dad and I took Ella all dressed up like a cow to Chick-fil-a for lunch. It happens that I had a cow onesie w/ matching hat and bib from my loving Aunt Marilyn in Hawaii. She sent this outfit long before we knew Ella was even a girl and it worked out perfectly.
So we go to Chick-fil-a and the employees thought she was so cute that they gave BOTH of us a free lunch! It was a fun outting!


I definately would have given you both free lunch! She is absolutely precious. I can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteThat. Is. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I have heard alot about Ella but have not seen pictures yet. My parents are good friends with Robbie's mom and dad. Hope that you are feeling ok and recovery is going well! She is a doll
ReplyDelete