Monday, January 12, 2009

17 weeks!


This has been an interesting week in my pregnancy. It started off last week with wearing socks that were too tight for my feet and caused my ankles to swell. I went to get a pedicure and had to listen to the lady fuss at me "Oh, you socks too tight." She then proceeded to let me know what her opinion was on the sex of the baby. "Look like girl, you wide." I guess if you have to hear something like that, you ONLY want to hear it when you are pregnant?
I woke up two nights in a row with a 'charlie horse' in my legs. The first night I think I scared Robbie to death shouting "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!". The next night he slept right through it... not a good sign.
The following night for dinner we had steaks and baked potato. Now I have never really been a red meat eater, but made my first attempt to eat steak while pregnant. Wasn't the best choice I guess because dinner was interrupted by nausea and.... you can guess what came next. Doesn't bother me any that the baby doesn't like it! I am still craving every sweet piece of candy, cake or ice cream I can get my hands on.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Sarah....I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love those leg cramps late at night. I scared Kevin many times! Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete