Ella and I are both doing great (Robbie too!) Went to my doctor's appointment on Tuesday and the doctor said everything looked really good from the u/s we had last month. She has been kicking/punching/hiccuping away in my belly and I finally got to see it for the first time this week. She was making some pretty good motions to the right of my belly button the other night, even Robbie got to see it! It has been a busy week in our house. We got the room painted and just had the carpets cleaned. Just in time too...the furniture is ready to be delivered!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
24 weeks!
Ella and I are both doing great (Robbie too!) Went to my doctor's appointment on Tuesday and the doctor said everything looked really good from the u/s we had last month. She has been kicking/punching/hiccuping away in my belly and I finally got to see it for the first time this week. She was making some pretty good motions to the right of my belly button the other night, even Robbie got to see it! It has been a busy week in our house. We got the room painted and just had the carpets cleaned. Just in time too...the furniture is ready to be delivered!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment