Sunday, February 8, 2009

Top 5 must haves!

So this week I have realized there a few things I absolutely can't get enough of. Some of which I never liked or ate AT ALL before I was pregnant...I guess it is just one of the many mysterious joys of pregnancy.

#1 - Fruit - I can't get enough - especially grapefruit
#2 - Waffles (hold the syrup) I want powdered sugar!
#3 - Ice Cream & Sweets
#4 - Cranberry Juice w/ ginger ale
#5 - Rice Chex Cereal

I know these aren't unusual disgusting things that you hear most pregnant women eat. Maybe that'll come later on. I hated grapefruit and cranberry juice before I was pregnant...love it now! For those of you who know I DO NOT eat vegetables I have also branched out and eaten a few carrots and steamed brocolli...and I didn't gag people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment