We had our doctor's appointment last week. As of Wednesday I was not dialated any, but have definetely been having contractions the last few days. I will be interested to see where "we" are on Tuesday when we go back. Ella is measuring at about 35 weeks (still on the smaller side as she has been). We will have our 37 week u/s this week and will hopefully know more! Stay tuned...
Sunday, May 17, 2009
36 weeks!
We had our doctor's appointment last week. As of Wednesday I was not dialated any, but have definetely been having contractions the last few days. I will be interested to see where "we" are on Tuesday when we go back. Ella is measuring at about 35 weeks (still on the smaller side as she has been). We will have our 37 week u/s this week and will hopefully know more! Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment