Friday, May 22, 2009

And so it begins...


Most of the time I am able to go back to sleep...tonight is a different story. I have been up for an hour now w/ leg cramps, mild heartburn, and nothing like a contraction to keep you from getting some zzzz's.........
At least others in the house are getting some sleep. Robbie is "dead" asleep in the middle of the bed and Annie is sleeping in my spot under the covers. Which one do you move? Annie may be only 10 pounds, but she is a heavy little thing to push over in the middle of the night.
They say you start getting anxious thoughts and having strange dreams about the BIG DAY. Those are running through my head constantly, as I lie in bed trying to go back to sleep. June 2nd is right around the corner (11 days), but I am anxiously awaiting to meet our little girl.
Signing off: One tired mommy-to-be

No comments:

Post a Comment